At Mastery Logistics Systems our goal is to build the next generation of technologies to allow large brokers, 3PL’s, and shippers to benefit from the progress of technology and connectivity. Our brokerage application targets large, distributed brokerages and 3PL’s, with follow-on shipper TMS available in the future.
Our team has the knowledge to make an impact, and we’re looking for serious dev talent to help. We need people who are flexible problem solvers and who know how to communicate their solutions. Do you have something to contribute to help make amazing products? Let us know.
The problems in this industry are big, but that’s what makes it fun. Mastery Logistics Systems is dedicated to providing a great working environment by challenging our team members while being respectful of your time and the needs of your personal life. That’s why we encourage time exploring innovation ideas alongside more standard daily tasks. We require employees to schedule at least one week off every four months.
We are small and nimble, and each member of the team can make a tremendous impact. Join us and help make something great.
- Competitive pay and benefits plus:
- Flexible schedule and unlimited vacation and personal days
- 10% of work time can be spent on projects and idea exploration other than core project
- 10% of our profits to be shared between the St Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the Chicago Children’s Hospital
- Other perks like a Spotify account for every employee, training budget, and standing desks